Saturday, August 4, 2012

Do you feel Overwhelmed by your emotions?

Being a teenager is not easy! You go through many changes, both physically and emotionally. You are getting to know yourself, form a value system, get disillusioned and aren’t always too sure if you are making the best decision for that situation. This can be very overwhelming.

At least Jesus didn’t leave us without help and guidance. If you aren’t too sure of what to do, refer back to the Bible. If you are lonely or scared, don’t think it is just you alone! Jesus is always there, if you would only listen.

Here are a few scriptures to help you when you are feeling blue! Make it your own and see if you can’t find more scriptures related to your emotions in the Bible. Trust God to help and guide you.

Have the courage to discuss it with your parents, a Christian friend, or a Church youth leader.

You say

JESUS says
BIBLE VERSE
It is impossible!
ALL things are possible
Luke 18:27
I am too tired
I will give you rest
Matthew 11:28-30
Nobody really loves me
I love you
John 3:16 & John 3:34
I can’t go on like this
My grace is enough
II Cor 12:9 & Psalm 91:15
I can’t figure this out!
I will lead you
Proverbs 3:5-6
I can’t do this
You can do anything!
Phil 4:13
I am not capable of doing this
I am capable
II Cor  9:8
It’s just not worth it
It will be worth it
Rom 8:28
I will never be able to forgive myself!
I forgive you
I John 1:9 & Rom 8:1
I can’t cope
I will look after your needs
Phil 4:19
I am scared
Don’t Fear
II Tim 1:7
I am stressed and frustrated
Give me your worries
I Peter 5:7
My faith is too little
Everybody received faith
Rom 12:3
I’m not clever enough
I will give you wisdom
I Cor :30
I feel lonely
I will NEVER leave you alone
Hebrews 13:5

May you experience God’s love today. You are very special for Him.
He gave His Life to save you!

1 comment:

  1. So although I am not a teen, I am currently battling with some deep running emotional issues!!

    I came across this post earlier this morning, and one reading in particular caught my attention. 2

    Cor 1:9!!!

    Oh my word!!! what a powerful scripture! it really opened my eyes to the fact that God is always there for us, no matter what we are going through!

    Another friend of mine gave me a quote as well, that can tie in pretty well with this! "It will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end!"

    Thanks for the little nit of motivation I needed to help get me through the morning!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete